Hey it's us! Patrick, Lauren, Kailah, Jackson, and Lily.
My Lily is 7 months.
Where does the time go? I can't believe she is already 7 months. It has been a wonderful 7 months, and I am again SO grateful she came to our family. We love you Lily!
Chris thinks the last picture is nudity!! I do not, I think its cute! And I love lily!!! She is so big I can't believe it. I love all of her cute expressions and her eyes.
6 comments:
Oh, she's so cute, I can't stand it! I'm still having trouble adjusting to a brunette Wright child though...
JENI!! you are always so sweet, and i LOVE that you follow our blog! THanks girl!!
Chris thinks the last picture is nudity!! I do not, I think its cute! And I love lily!!! She is so big I can't believe it. I love all of her cute expressions and her eyes.
She has the most angelic face ever. I love her.
She is so pretty!!! I love her hair and her cute cute eyes.
She's pinching her belly on that last picture...SOO cute!! I can't believe she's 7 months already!
Post a Comment