I am a girl that really can be happy living anywhere. Life and love don't really depend on geography for me. There truly is beauty everywhere. I love, love, love so many things about Texas- it isn't fair to complain- because I am so very happy here. And if we needed to go somewhere else- I am sure I would be happy there too. I love the ocean and waves, I love the beautiful open sky and the endless fields of the mid-west, I love the fall colors and the TREES of the northeast, the gorgeous shapes and colors of the desert too; But I really am a mountain girl at heart. The waterfalls, the rocks, the trees, the winds, the smells, the lakes surrounded by foothills or cliffs, the curves of the canyons, the snow and the wildlife, the beautiful colors.....and so so much more! I HEART mountains! And in the fall, especially, I miss them.

Happy Fall Everyone! If you are lucky enough to live by something like this- enjoy it a little extra just for me! :)
4 comments:
i concur. i think dad & mom's mountain influence has truly effected us.
i love you. we will see leaves soon!!
I miss UT at this time of year too. Great post.
hey lauen, i hear ya girl about missing utah this time of year. i will be calling you soon about texas. tell kk hi from ki.
I can see why! We were in Sundance in october and it was absolutely gorgeous! I could not get over it and then i came home home to fires and brown mountains. It took days for me to love Cali again.
Post a Comment