I am Thankful

SO very thankful for many things in my life. Truly my Father in Heaven has blessed me beyond measure. I can't list all the things that I am thankful for- it would take FAR too long, but I can list my top 3.

1- I am thankful for my Savior. For all that He is and does and all that He has done for me. I can't express the depth of my gratitude in just words.

2- I am thankful for my family. For my wonderful husband, my children, my parents and siblings, aunts and uncles, cousins, grandparents and in-laws. I am thankful for the bunch! For what they give to me, how they shape me, and most often how wonderful they make my life. :)

3- I am thankful for friends. I have a very few- not as many as some- but the ones that I do have, have made my life better indefinitely. I love you all. :)

Happy Thanks Giving!

Lauren

1 comment:

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

Very sweet. I liked this a lot. Your list is better than mine.