OK, so we are in Texas and our stuff is here, life is returning to a normal rhythm. But it wasn't always so. The first week we were here-we were camping out! Air mattresses on the floor and all. We also moved with no fridge, no washer, no dryer and worst of all NO TV. So in the first week Patrick went into sticker shock as we purchased the world. Kind of funny...he he he! So of course we went to the TV store first... and ended up with the kids TV for the play room that night...because of course we can't go 24 hours with out access to at least movies!! Then to make the hyperventilating even more intense...he had to buy a car that week too; with only 1day to figure it all out. (I am the meanest wife ever because I was slightly entertained by his panic.) Now we are seriously broke! But what is a girl supposed to do.... We have to have a fridge, and Dirty Laundry happens...and the TVs, well that was all Patrick. Anyway I apparently never post with out a million pictures- so here are a few from our camp out week and just to make sure Patrick feels appreciated for his patience in shopping- a few of the major purchases too!

Ok- I couldn't resist... It's my favorite thing about the house... THIS is our view from the upstairs loft! It is so beautiful! And yes that is a golf course behind us.

My cute kids in the entry!

Here is the Car! and of course my beautiful family. It is funny- the only thing Patrick would change about the car... make it orange. Go figure, the rest of the world would think red was bright enough.
The infamous fridge.
My new Washer and Dryer.
Camp Out!
2 comments:
I love the view! Everything looks really nice.
We need more pictures of the house!!
How fun!
Post a Comment