(Sorry they are out of order...still not sure how to do this whole BLOG thing! :)
This is my dining/Kitchen area. I did the finish on the Table/& Bar stools!We also laid tile/did paint/moldings/recessed lighting/and hung a new chandelier.
There used to be this huge ugly built in computer desk here...after taking it out we put in the hutch and this corner shelf for storage!
This is the Kitchen! Corian counters/glass pantry door/tile, paint, and moldings.
More Kitchen. So basic....and boring but I was packing after all.
The house has 5 bedrooms...4 of them look like this(except one has pink paint for KK and one has blue for Jack).
Back yard....I didn't do any thing....I said INTERIORS...I am not good outdoors.
Backyard (other view). I am so going to miss the space.
Basement (it used to be WAY cuter but I packed it all up). Down stairs we did all flooring, painted every wall/door/ceiling, all new moldings, new door hardware, wired lighting(from pull string to switches), installed new light fixtures, re-did the bathroom and we got it finished before we even moved in(well, almost). It was 3-4 weeks of hell...my husband was contemplating murder by the end of it.
Kids "froggy" bathroom...
Kitchen and Dinning view.
Front of the house... I did paint and do lighting/shutters out here.
View in from the front door. I wired and installed those sconces!
View from the kitchen.. the wood floors are my fav! I also did the finish on the wood furniture here.
Front room (as seen from the entry). We actually knocked this wall out to make this room!
Family Room. So cute.
More Family room.
Upstairs Bathroom. Yep we did all that too!
My bedroom.
oohh! My closet! I re-did it and got tons and tons more storage space... I love closet makeovers!
View from my bed... such a small master bedroom...
And our fire place. This used to be this huge, ugly, bulky, asymmetrical night mare...one of my favorite memories is taking the hammer to the brick and destroying it... just in time for Patrick to come home from work and exclaim..."WAIT!! We are doing the fire place too?!". He apparently wasn't prepared for that.
Thanks for looking... and letting me toot my own horn!
4 comments:
THANK YOU for dong the fireplace! I had to avoid looking at it everytime I walked in the house! I wish I was done with school so I could buy your house; it would be perfect for us and I love everything you've done with it. Oh well, I guess you'll just have to help me when I finally get to that point!
I LOVE your house. Its so cute & so amazing. I am sad you are leaving it too... I hope you find someone to buy it soon so you don't have to worry about it!!
Hey Lauren, this is Chris's sister Courtney. I am soooo impressed with what you guys have done to your house. I've only been there once and it was when you were in the middle of a few projects. It looks amazing! I'm so sad that you have to leave it after only a couple of years. Anyway, I can't believe you did that all on your own. I wish I was as handy as you.
What a beautiful house! Where are you guys living in Texas now?
Could I please get your address ASAP. We live in Plano.
Thanks - Candra
candrac@gmail.com
Post a Comment