Lily is 3 months old!!!

My baby is officially three months old! Here are a few things you should know about "Lilums".

1- She is very social. Not only must you hold her ALL the time, BUT you absolutely MUST talk to her or she gets real fussy. Yes that's right- she NEEDS conversation at 3 months... so high maintenance! But its OK because she always talks back, or coo's actually.

2-She likes to sleep- A LOT! and that is OK by me!

3- She is a very happy baby- a true blessing in so many ways! We feel so lucky to have her part of our family.

4- She is always smiling.

5- I absolutely ADORE her! She is the cutest baby girl in the world.












6 comments:

The Alvords said...

Oh my gosh Lauren, she is such a doll! I have never seen such an amazing head of hair on such a tiny baby! She is gorgeous and she looks just like her big brother and sister.

Jeni said...

I LOVE the one where she is smiling! She is darling. What a sweet little baby!

the organic kitchen said...

I love the pig tail picture! I want grandbabies! Tell your sister to get busy! My son won't listen to me!~ Linda Spiker

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

Um, she is AMAZING! Don't worry that I texted my friends to look at it & showed everyone at work! I FREAKING LOVE HER! She is so cute. I love her fatty funniness! & Chris & I both think she looks IDENTICAL to your other children. Way to go! You make cute kids! (ps haha I love that Linda wrote her full name lol!)

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable and gorgeous! Lauren!

Anonymous said...

HOLY FATNESS!!!! She might even have put my chubby KK to shame... I'd have to see the thighs to be sure though...