Couches!! and Patrick's 30th Birthday of course!

Sunday was my cute husband's birthday! I would have done a blog post but he forbade me from "the cheese". As some of you may have read in my last post, we just got new couches! AND now we're broke (totally worth it though). So "our" couches (no matter how many times he says it, they are not MINE alone......)- are pulling triple duty... they were originally our "anniversary" present (for both Patrick and I) and now will also be Patrick's birthday and my birthday gift. We only have so much money.... Anyway, Patrick kind of got a raw deal, since he didn't totally LOVE the couches the way I did; and they were still taking up not only his anniversary gift, but his birthday too. So I decided he needed a little extra on the whole birthday cake ritual.
Here he is with his CF cheesecake spread! He always wants to try a "new" kind of cheesecake whenever we go the Cheesecake Factory, so I got him a few options to "try" for his birthday cake!! Along with his favorite pizza! Happy Birthday Patrick!

Trying a few flavors.

Telling me to stop taking pictures! LOL!


The Spread! Yum!!


Eating the pizza on his real gift..... OUR new couches!!

Happy Birthday!


I surprised him! He was reading in the other room and I set it all up! I sang and everything! I know... I am awesome.


Before he came in! (also a good shot of the couches!)
COUCHES!!! COUCHES!!!COUCHES!!!COUCHES!!!
Now earlier that weekend my couches were actually delivered. I had set up a delivery appt and the guys showed up over 4 hours early!!! While I was thrilled- I had just gotten finished running! Hence the attire! I know, I look gross- Oh well, I am not too cute normally either! BUT I do have cute couches! (can you tell I am excited!?!)



I was obviously jumping all around with glee!

YEAH FOR "OUR" NEW COUCHES!!! AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PATRICK!

4 comments:

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

SO CUTE! I LOVE PATICK'S SPREAD! I BET HE LOVED THAT! HE IS ALL ABOUT THE TREATS! AND I LOVE THE COUCHES! THE PICTURE OF YOU JUMPING IS THE BEST!! HAHA. HURRAY FOR BIRTHDAY(S) & ANNIVERSARY PRESENTS!

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

somersault?

lauren said...

I KNOW..... I owe you a somersault video. BUT to be fair- Patrick started snapping pictures WITHOUT me realizing it, and he wasn't aware of the somersault video plan......

Spiker said...

Nice couches! And i thought you looked cute in every photo!