My couches should be here tomorrow! I can't wait! And just in case YOU can't wait either- here is a little catalog pic, just so YOU can be as excited as I am! I KNOW!!!!! Isn't it SO beautiful!!!!! (okay, okay I REALLY like furniture.... no surprises there.)
5 comments:
I found you!! I saw your blog address on facebook. You have three kids. I can't believe it. Your kids are so big. It looks like you guys are doing well and happy in Texas. Keep in touch.
I knew it! I saw them at Restoration Hardware & I knew it! I sat on them & they are SO COMFORTABLE!!!!
I love it! We have a Restoration Hardware outlet about an hour drive from here and we saw those there so discounted!!! I wish I had a place to put them!
Oh my gosh, I love them! We want some VERY similar to those from Restoration. I'm so excited for you guys, you'll have to post pictures as soon as you get them.
you are so lucky.I can't wait to get new things. We have had all our stuff since we have been married. The only thing that we have gotten new is our TV and my big leather chair. I can't wait to get a house and all new stuff!!!! I wish I could buy all my stuff from Restoration Hardware. Someday, someday!! LOL
Post a Comment