Can I just whine a bit?

I am starting to wean Lily- and I hate it! I miss her! It's not the same for me or for her! She hates it too- which makes it doubly hard! I really need to wean her and get back on my meds, I have procrastinated too long already, but I still hate it! I don't know if anyone "gets" that...... don't care, still hate it! :(

5 comments:

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

dont give up! it will get easier (or at least that's what you've said) :) hang in there

Amanda & Jason said...

I am right there with you!! I need to start but Jordin still doesn't like to eat normal food.....She loves to breast feed way too much....I better start soon if I want to be done in two months....LOL!!!

Jen said...

Totally went through this with Landon. Never really had that experience with the other kids. The "well" ran dry if you know what I mean, haha. And, Landon just is bonded to me in a different way than the other kids were. He is definitely a momma's boy. It was a sad day when he didn't need me to survive.

Kendra said...

I am with you, Talmage was done earlier than I wanted him to be and I was SO sad, With Jack I nursed him a year and fell a like he will be a mommas boy!

Spiker said...

I always missed it once it was over. So did they. And if you haven't done it, you don't get it. Hope it gets easier.