Hey it's us! Patrick, Lauren, Kailah, Jackson, and Lily.
lauren i love you with dark hair! lindsay just went dark red again. kaylas hair is gorgeous!
You guys are So beautiful. I love your hair and Kaylas hair, I want Maddie's hair to grow out and look like hers, It is so pretty. Love the pics!!! Who did them?
Ummmmm are you KIDDING me with Lily's smile ?! AHH & KK's missing teeth! SO CUTE!!!!! These shots are so great, I think the tough part is going to be deciding WHICH ones to put up in your house.Ps. Im expecting a pkg with some for me!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
lauren i love you with dark hair! lindsay just went dark red again. kaylas hair is gorgeous!
You guys are So beautiful. I love your hair and Kaylas hair, I want Maddie's hair to grow out and look like hers, It is so pretty. Love the pics!!! Who did them?
Ummmmm are you KIDDING me with Lily's smile ?! AHH & KK's missing teeth! SO CUTE!!!!!
These shots are so great, I think the tough part is going to be deciding WHICH ones to put up in your house.
Ps. Im expecting a pkg with some for me!
Post a Comment