I need to post pictures, but...

I keep procrastinating loading ALLLLL of them off my camera and on to my computer. So I am going to just rant again instead. Feel free to tune out now if you must.

Things have been going OK lately. My Dr. and I have been trying to find a new combo of medications that work for me and my RA- and although not perfect- things are definitely getting better not worse. So I am hopeful that we just need to keep tweaking things a bit and I will be able to just be me- and not have to stress so much about every single movement! What a relief that will be!! :) The kids are all cute, adorable, amazing, little monsters- in other words- they are great. Patrick just received a promotion/job relocation that actually moves us BACK to Utah. How crazy is that? We are excited. We have felt, and know, that is where the Lord wants us to be, and as always, I am happy to go where ever that is. :) I am sad to leave so many sweet and amazing people here in Texas- but I am excited to be near family again. I guess every new chapter of life is a bittersweet kind of thing. So right now I am packing up our home, and getting us ready to go "visit" grandma while we house hunt in Utah. Its a slow process because I a get tired so much easier, and my hands and feet get a LOT more swollen because I haven't been able to rest them as much. But- I am able to do it!! So that is freaking sweet- I call that progress. :)

We are leaving Texas at the end of May. Patrick will still be here some, traveling some, and in Utah some- summers are so busy for him. But for sure, we will have to come back- because our stuff doesn't actually get shipped until beginning of Aug. So yeah, I am moving to Utah next month! Holy crap- that's fast. :)

Hope anyone who is reading this is doing well. Luv ya!
-L

2 comments:

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

YAY FOR A MOVE!!!! WOHOO!!!!!

Kendra said...

Yeah! It will be so good for you to be home! Happy Moving!!!