I am house hunting

I get into kind of a black hole void kind of thing when I stay at my moms..... With my 3 kids running around, Crystals 4 kids, and Cim's 4 kids visiting often mostly I just try to keep up! But I wanted to let you all know that my life is just basically... house hunting. Its proving surprisingly difficult for some reason! But I know that the Lord is going to help us find our home.... I just have to keep looking!!

Also on the RA front. I am currently on treatments that I feel are working for the most part. I always have some "background" pain no matter what kind of day it is, but I am having more and more good days! Those are the days out of bed, and able to take care of my kiddos! I feel the Lord is helping me and blessing me, yet again, because we have found these treatments quickly and with out too much drama. :) I am still not able to workout regularly due to my joints just not working! And the pain and recovery being too much. But I am still trying! And well, I guess that's gotta count for something. :)

On the emotional side of things I am going to say 3 things. 1- I have felt more love from my Father in Heaven these past 6 months then I have ever before in my life. I am truly grateful for that vast love, and for this "silver lining" during a trying time. 2- I try to stay positive, and think positive, and be a positive example to my children. But it is still hard sometimes, and it kind of bugs me that I haven't been able to conquer this yet. and 3- As silly as this sounds, I really am sad about it. :( I miss running. Like MISS. IT. MISS. IT. MISS IT!! and I am sad that I probably will never get to run like I used too:( Also, I miss my hair. I am sick of it falling out. Chemotherapy drugs are not being kind to my vanity....

Alright that's it for now!

-L

1 comment:

Heather said...

I live just down the street from your parents if you ever want to get together. I am husband-less all summer so anytime, especially at night I love company. It would be a lot of fun to catch up. I am glad that you are feeling better but I am so sorry for the trials you are going through right now. Hope you find a house soon!