New Zealand

Me on the public road in front of hobbiton.... I can't show any of the actual pics per a confidentiality agreement I had to sign. By FAR my absolute favorite of the trip. IT. WAS. THE. COOLEST. PLACE. EVER. :)

Patrick in the Redwood forest we went to see... Jurassic Park 2 was filmed here! :)

We are cute. :)

Our boat! Well not really- Just for the afternoon, for a bit of lunch and tours of the lakes made from the volcanic craters. :)

HI! We are eating! And getting warm! Its beautiful outside!

Volcanic geysers! Very cool!

A float plane! To fly us to our lunching boat! :) and give us a view of everything from up high! :)

pretty.
Volcano.

Patrick in a thermal pool... its like 88 degree water. Nice and WARM! :)

More Geysers!

Thermal pool... BUT not for swimming! Its like 400 degrees... ouch! The cute lady is boiling corn on the cob! LOL!

At our Hotel. It was so beautiful.

Hotel grounds.

Hiking!


New Zealand was amazing and soooo much fun. I feel so blessed we get to go on these trips. :) And grateful to my husband for all his hard work that makes it possible. :) LOVE you babe.

Lauren

1 comment:

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

Such a beautiful trip!! Seriously jealous. I love how green it is there too.