Good Bye to Our Family

Goodbyes are hard... and we have had our fair share. We had a farewell dinner on Aug. 11 with Patrick's family(I forgot my camera!!) and on Aug. 13 we went to the canyon and had a sort of farewell BBQ with the Carver Clan. We were all a little sad (except for PJ who was clearly thrilled to see us go!!) and wishing it wasn't so far away. We are going to miss our families and the friendships we value so much.

Me and my girls!!


This was the saddest moment... Kk (who fully understood just exactly what moving ment) was so heart broken during the picnic! She and Gma went to a shady spot, and K just cried and cried to her about having to leave. She was so upset about having to leave Gma and Gpa, Aubrie and Justin, PJ and Loreina and Alex, and ofcourse her Aunt Crystal. She was breaking my heart because she was so upset the whole week!

Two of my Favorite People!

Dad and the Puppies! So cute!


I am going to miss this Sky line! I love the mountains!

KK and her little Alex, they are such good buddies!


Ahh... What can I say, it's UNCLE PEEJ!! My kids love him and I of course think he is the perfect little Bro. We are going to miss him tons!


Best Friends!



Mom and Dad having a moment with little Lily! Next time they see her she will be so much bigger!
Aubrie and Kailah.... Best Friends Forever! Miss you already Aubi!

Justin and Jackson....they decided long ago they were not cousins, they were "Brothers"! Because cousins just wasn't close enough. We miss you Just!!
(Also present at the picnic were Loreina, Grandpa Carver and Grandma Carver. I am not sure why my pics didn't upload....sorry). We are so sad to be away from home, and away from all those we love, but we are really excited about our new start here in Texas! Love you all!

3 comments:

Mari Elizabeth Couture said...

THIS IS SAD!! But the pictures are so cute!! Gosh, are you trying to make us all cry!?! Your kids are huge btw, when did they get so old! I love our family! Ha & you mocked me when I moved away & cried for half the drive!

Mari Elizabeth Couture said...

ps I am very VERY happy to see you posting again!

lauren said...

BTW... there was maybe 15 minutes of crying when we left. You are still the biggest baby.