So blog world- HELLO! I have missed you!
I confess, I have been a bit lazy this summer- not really updating like I should! SORRY! I have been going through the ups and downs (honestly, mostly downs...) of my bipolar life and as usual when I am not real stable, it has left me a bit anti-social. So, needless to say, my Blog has suffered! :(
When I start feeling like this I mostly just retreat into my own little world and read. I have read 5 books this week alone; and COUNTLESS others this summer...Like the entire Harry Potter series AGAIN- just so I was "prepared" properly for the film. :) I'm a nerd! and I LOVE it!
Here are a few of my new Favorites (and YES they are all kids books! Hey, I'm just a big kid!)
Fable Haven by Brandon Mull: books 1-4
I LOVED these! My favorite books this summer. And can't wait for the last book to be released in 2010! SO FUN! I will be reading the series to my kiddo's this fall.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan: books 1-5
Fun books! Made having Bronchitis ALMOST bearable... :) Perfect excuse to just lay down and read all day. :)
Leven Thumps by Obert Skye: books 1-?
Still reading these- but so far so good! :) and I know PJ is obsessed with them too!
I have read a few others this summer but these are my fav's. I have always been a book worm- well almost always, ever since my grandma started bribing me to read at age 7..... :) Thanks grandma! Anyway, going to the book store is one of my VERY favorite things- there is always something I am sure I need! I have noticed more and more how I tend to enjoy the children's books best. I think it is kind of funny- but totally fitting! I am truly a kid at heart, one who never really wanted to grow up. So my life has been a bit quiet lately, but my imagination has been having a ball! I hope you all are having a good summer too! :)
Lauren
2 comments:
I love that you read so much. I wish I had the time to, I think I would really enjoy it! I am sorry you have had so many downs, I actually have noticed & miss you! But I am happy you are enjoying your books.
And stop rubbing in that you were gma's favorite! I am SO BITTER!;)
ps. keep bloggin!!!
Don't be bitter Mari! She is always sooo bitter. Anywho, glad you are back to blogging and glad you are enjoying your books... not so glad about the BP but glad you acknowledge it and take care of it! Smart girl. I get to have Ammon for dinner tomorrow! As a guest i mean... i don't cook people.
Post a Comment