Alright on to my actual post! LOL! Here are a few of lily's pics from late April through June.... :) In April aunt crystal came to visit and then we got to fly home with her and stay for a week in May. Then I left and the kids stayed another week! We popped home for the rest of May and were back on our way to "aunt crystals" house by June 5th and stayed most of the summer. So lily got some serious bonding time with Crystal! Which I loved! And quite a few of these pictures are taken at my moms... :)
Lily and Crystal caught in the act! Playing on the floor and having a BLAST!!! I really think Lily adopted Crystal as a second mother during all of our visits! Which works out great since my older two were practically raised by a mothering DUO of Crystal and I together!!
Lily right after one of her MANY naps... this girl seriously loves to sleep! Notice the sleep is still all over her cute face! She is dang cute and happy after each and every nap! Love it!! :)
On one of our MANY swimming trips this Summer! I actually think in this pic she is smiling at daddy. :)
When we would go have dinner in the canyon, the older kids would run off instantly with all the cousins. Lily would be left all by herself, stranded because she refused to crawl on grass!!! Here she is looking so sweet!
Aunt Mari took pity on her and saved her from her blanket island! Mari is always so sweet to my kids! I love it! and they seriously LOOOOOOOOOVE her! Lily fell into this pattern pretty quick too! :) (and don't you think Mari is just beautiful!?!)
Lily and Daddy play regularly on the couch.... This is a classic shot of them. SO CUTE! Also notice how we are ALWAYS kissing on her and Lily just kind of ignores it! LOL!
Lily instantly adopted Cim into her "favorites"category! He was actually sleeping at the time, but she wasn't too concerned about that. She just crawled over and woke him up, so they could be friends and play!
Lily still with her one tooth! She now has 7!! That is one of the things she has been up to this summer for sure!
Lily drinking out of a sippy cup! Lily was also busy getting weaned this Summer! I ended up waiting until the end of July to finish nursing completely, and it was the best decision!! By the time we were weaning she was happy to go to a bottle or sippy! It went so completely smooth and painless! I am so grateful that I waited! It was only a few months and was a happy thing that she was ready for!
Lily started crawling in mid-April. But she truly PERFECTED the art of speed crawling at my moms! She cruises! It was really funny at first, because she really wanted to crawl fast, but couldn't quite get going too quick. So she would just breath and pant really fast while she crawled normal speed and you could just tell she thought that it was making her go faster! LOL! It was pretty hilarious...Keep checking back, Lily's Summer part2 is coming soon! LOL! I know you can't possibly wait!! ;)
3 comments:
she is so beautiful & I miss her cute kissable cheeks! I love her happy personality, and my FAVORITE how she reaches for things!! AHH. Its practically the cutest thing ever.
I need her--I miss my lily!!! I truly need to see her asap!!! I can't believe how fast she has grown & changed in the course of the summer...I can't miss out on MORE! Im planning a trip this minute!
I love her blanket island! Olivia refused to even walk on grass until about half way through the summer!!
She is soooo pretty. I just love her. I really do, Lauren!
I can not believe how big she is getting. She is gorgeous! Your kids are the cutest around. You are lucky!
Post a Comment