Food Storage Anyone?

As I may have mentioned, I have been working on our Food Storage these days. Here are a few pictures of what I have done so far. I didn't include pictures of whats actually in my cabinets and pantry, because they were DISASTERS! But if you take a little more than 1/2 of the food in the storage room, it would be about the right amount.



So this is a picture of my Storage Room. Not the pantry, or the kitchen cabinets with food in them. It is a lot of food. :)

This is a pic of one of my bigger shopping trips. There was actually more than what was in this picture, but I think it was about $65 or so for this. I can't remember the exact amount. I buy everything in my house on sale AND with coupons. It can be a lot of work but I save a TON!

4 comments:

Jeni said...

WOW! I'm glad to see you're also stocking up on Listerine- When a huge disaster strikes, you may be the only family with good breath. Woo!

lauren said...

JENI! you don't even know the HALF of it! I have SO much toothpaste/ and toothbrushes. AND toilet paper, and shampoo and well JUST EVERYTHING! If I took a photo of the ENTIRE stash... people might have me committed! :)

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

hahaha. I love you! I have been dying to see these pictures! First of all, that storage room is so organized, I love it. & JENI is cracking me up with her Listerine comment. That shopping trip is AMAZING!!! $65. Great score.

Kendra said...

Good job are you using Grocery smarts, or what? That is how my one closet looks I love it, it make you feel so good inside!