
My Kailah is growing up so fast! Its crazy! She is very into music these days; Jonas Brothers, Hannah Montana, Miley Cyrus, Tinkerbell soundtrack, High School Musical 1-2-&3 are but a few of the tunes CONSTANTLY blasting from her bedroom. Her current dream is to have an ipod of her very own! She loves to cook, bake and in general make a mess with food. KK has started reserving the use of her nickname for family only- she won't tell anyone at school about her "kk" alternative to Kailah- BUT she insists she is not embarrassed. She is my big helper around the house! Kailah knows how to clean Bathrooms, Do laundry, and help with the dishes! AND much to her grumbling, I employ her skills often. KK has just learned how to ride a two wheeler, and loves to play outside. She has been talking about starting Karate and has been going to swimming lessons twice a week since January! Kailah has been showing some talent with swimming and LOVES it! She is even talking about joining the local city youth swim team!! My Kailah has a great big heart. She is always trying to make people happy, and is so sensitive she cries if anyone of her family is upset. Today she cried uncontrollably during Mulan 2! She is a NIGHT OWL! Holy smokes getting that girl to go to sleep is a challenge. Kailah loves loves loves Disney Channel and watches every chance she gets. She is my big, beautiful, sensitive girl! AND I would be lost with out her!
3 comments:
i love my kk long time! I miss her soooooooooooo much. She is such a happy kid, I seriously hope my kids are as happy as her. And I also get a little sad when I realize how big she is getting, I want her to stay little forever!
Ah HSM3, even I know what that is. Every little kid I know loves it! Disney is a master at creating the money machines! Your kids are darling!
So cute. I love reading the updates on all the kids. We haven't seen them in forever!
Post a Comment